We at OLPE are professionally qualified Project Managers and engineers and have the skills to ensure your capital projects are delivered on time, within budget, and consistently meet stakeholder scope expectations.
Our Project Management team includes the required functions and disciplines for successful project management. We can handle projects from initiation to project close out including all intermediate project phases across a wide range of diverse projects.
Our team includes professional expertise in Project Management, Project and Design Engineering, Design and Drafting in 2D and 3D, Health and Safety Management (PSDP, PSCS) and Project Cost Management in the areas of Civil / Structural, Mechanical, Electrical and Controls engineering.
We deliver the following:
- Clear and achievable Project Objectives with clients and stakeholders
- Development of implementation strategies
- Development of Capital Expenditure proposals and Project Charters
- Preparation and submission of individual site CAPEX applications to corporations for approval
- Preliminary and detailed Project Planning and Project Design, including Scope, Cost, Schedule, Risk, Resources and Quality
- Implementation of Project Construction Phase and Construction Management
- Commissioning and Project Quality Management
- Project Close Out